Use the following client libraries and examples as a foundation for integrating NetLicensing in your code. It will help you to understand how to perform the validation, build the infrastructure to manage and track licenses, perform various vendor administrative tasks, etc. using the NetLicensing API. Choose any sample code below that is appropriate for your environment.
- NetLicensingClient-java - Java wrapper for NetLicensing RESTful API
- NetLicensingClient-csharp - C# wrapper for NetLicensing RESTful API
- NetLicensingClient-php - PHP wrapper for NetLicensing RESTful API
- NetLicensingClient-cpp - C++ wrapper for NetLicensing RESTful API
- cURL code snippets - please refer to the "Try it now" sections at NetLicensing API (RESTful) endpoints description
NetLicensing can be easily integrated with common e-Commerce, billing and subscription management platforms, such as:
- NetLicensing-Gateway - NetLicensing / eCommerce gateway
- NetLicensing-MyCommerce - NetLicensing / MyCommerce integration
- NetLicensing-FastSpring - NetLicensing / FastSpring integration
- NetLicensing-PrestaShop - NetLicensing Connector for PrestaShop
WordPress (Plugins Licensing & Monetization)
Joomla (Plugins Licensing & Monetization)
- Price Intelligently
Please refer to the typical integration scenario, which is showing how NetLicensing extending standard e-commerce flow (using digital fulfilment) by enabling license management for the digital products and services.